播放时长: -
版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
插画色彩和光第一章:环境光 - Illustrate Color & Light I : Ambient Light

欢迎到环境光线,在这三部分系列的第一课,了解色彩和光的。这家一流的覆盖光的原理,并探讨了熟练的方式实现光在图示的真实面貌。
Welcome to Ambient Light, the first class in this three-part series, Understanding Color & Light. This first class covers how light works and explores skilled ways for achieving the real appearance of light in illustration.

在这个类的技能可以让你从你的想象力和捕捉逼真渲染光线。一旦你探索,理解,实践和应用这些技能,你将有超过那些谁完全依赖照片引用一个巨大的优势。
The skills in this class will allow you to render light from your imagination and capture realism. Once you've explored, understood, practiced, and applied these skills, you will have a huge advantage over those who depend exclusively on photo references.

无论您正在寻找拓展数字说明您现有的工作,或者你从来没有考虑Photoshop中的说明,而只是感觉振奋,这个系列是完美的把你的工作到一个新的水平。
Whether you're looking to expand your existing work in digital illustration, or you've never considered Photoshop for illustration and are just feeling inspired, this series is perfect for taking your work to that next level.

纵观这三部分组成的系列中,我们将介绍你需要知道增加值,色,光给你的场景和卡通人物的设计使用Photoshop的一切。截至去年底,你会觉得不仅舒适与Photoshop的技术和工具,而且通过他们的许多可能性感到兴奋。我们将开始与一个简单的单色场景,只用一个简单的光源。随着我们向前迈进,我们将添加不同的光源,颜色和材料。我们最后的场景将包括各反射光不同的各种材料。
Throughout this three-part series, we'll cover everything you need to know to add value, color, and light to your scenes and cartoon character designs using Photoshop. By the end, you'll feel not only comfortable with Photoshop's techniques and tools, but also excited by their many possibilities. We will start with a simple monochrome scene, using just one simple light source. As we move forward, we'll add different light sources, colors, and materials. Our final scene will include various materials that each reflect light differently.

另请参阅:了解色彩和光二:颜色和了解色彩和光三:直接与反射光
Also see: Understanding Color & Light II: Color & Understanding Color & Light III: Direct & Reflected Light

您将学会什么
What You'll Learn

在本课程中,你会跟着我的过程,我的工作向后一个成品件,学习扩散/环境光线的基本知识和不同类型的出光。您将学习如何切实油漆没有照片参考,在光的物理立足自己的知识和理解。
In this class, you'll follow along with my process as I work backwards through a finished piece, learning the basics of diffused/ambient light and different types of illustrated light. You will learn to paint realistically without photo references, basing your knowledge and understanding on the physics of light.

基础知识。了解不同类型的光,它们的颜色和形状是如何工作的。
3 -D对象。实践中呈现的3-D物体的光线和色彩。
阴影。创建阴影了与正确的颜色和渲染的对象。
环境光。在你的作品创造柔和,环境光。
柔和阴影。最后的润色添加到您的整个工作柔和阴影,对你的作品给人的维度。
Basics. Learn different types of light and how they work with color and shape.
3-D objects. Practice rendering 3-D objects with light and color.
Shadows. Create shadows off objects with the correct color and rendering.
Ambient light. Create soft, ambient light on your piece.
Soft shadows. Add the final touches to soft shadowing across your work, giving dimension to your piece.

你会做什么
What You'll Do

交付。您将应用环境照明到数字您选择的例证。
描述。你将建立关闭您选择的预先存在的图像,带来深度和价值,你的工作。
规格。通过这种一流的结尾,你必须与光线呈现的插图,以及光在数码插画的力量和物理有深入的了解。
Deliverable. You will apply ambient lighting to a digital illustration of your choice.
Description. You will build off a pre-existing image of your choice, bringing depth and value to your work.
Specs. By the end of this first class, you'll have an illustration rendered with light, as well as a solid understanding of the power and physics of light in digital illustrations.

115网盘下载地址

SkillShare - Illustrate Color & Light I Ambient Light.txt

1.79 KB, 下载次数: 281, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

插画色彩和光第一章:环境光 - Illustrate Color & Light I : Ambient Light

7#
art5783 发表于 2018-1-3 08:16:23 | 只看该作者
感謝您無私的分享謝謝喔^_^
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
samdashy 发表于 2017-5-11 11:04:31 | 只看该作者
太棒了,感谢楼主