软件: Photoshop Photoshop 
讲解: 英文+无字幕
播放时长: -
版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
人物摄影大师班教程 - Photoshop Pro 技术视频教程 - Udemy - Portrait Photography Masterclass - Photoshop Pro Techniques

Course Description
课程描述

Brand New - May 2016!
全新品牌-2016 5月!

Portrait Photography Masterclass - Photoshop Pro Techniques
人像摄影大师- PS图象处理软件专业技术

Master powerful Photoshop editing techniques, create stunning portfolio, amaze your clients with beautiful and timeless portraits! If you want to take your editing skills to entirely new level and turn your images from "flat" or "boring" to striking - take this course!
掌握强大的PS图象处理软件编辑技术,创造惊人的组合,让你的客户提供美丽和永恒的肖像!如果你想把你的编辑技能完全地新的水平,把你的图像从“单位”或“无聊”到惊人的-这门课程!

This course is packed with high quality supporting materials (10 high resolution TIFF files) - they are downloadable and you can use them to speed up the learning process. The "hands-on" tutorial part of the course is based on the provided image base, you don't have to waste time on searching for suitable images. In complete, explained step by step edits I will reveal secrets of my personal workflow. Just join me in this course, download the supporting files and immediately start improving your Photoshop skills!
这当然是用高质量的支撑材料(10高分辨率TIFF文件)-他们是可下载的,你可以用它们来加快学习过程。“动手”的教程部分的课程是基于所提供的图像基础,你不必浪费时间寻找合适的图像。在完成,解释一步一步的编辑,我会透露我的个人工作流程的秘密。请加入我在这个过程中,下载支持文件并立即开始提高你的PS图象处理软件技能!

I will teach you all the Photoshop tricks and techniques that I have learn during my over 10 years long artistic photography practice. You will learn how to improve your workflow to minimize time spend in digital darkroom and have more fun when shooting photos.
我会教你所有PS图象处理软件的技巧和技术,我已经学会了我超过10年的长期实践中的艺术摄影。你将学习如何提高你的工作流程来减少时间花费在数码暗房和有更多的乐趣,当拍摄的照片。

You will learn whole range of the most powerful and flexible portrait editing techniques;
你将学习整个系列的最强大和灵活的人像编辑技术;

You will be working in "non-destructive" way with Adjustment Layers to massively speed up the editing work;
你将在“非破坏性”的方式与调整层,以大规模的加快编辑工作;

You will master the most effective and flexible Photoshop tool in terms of photo editing - The Curves Tool
你将掌握最有效和灵活的照片编辑曲线工具PS图象处理软件工具

You will learn how to blend multiple adjustments in a seamless way in one image with help of masking techniques
您将学习如何在一个无缝的方式在一个图像与帮助的掩蔽技术混合调整

You will learn how to evaluate tonal range in your images with the Histogram Tool and you will be using it as a basic reference in your workflow
你将学习如何用直方图工具来评价你的图像中的色调范围,你将把它作为你工作流程中的基本参考依据

You will achieve stunning results with your images and develop your artistic skills
你将达到惊人的结果与你的图像和发展你的艺术技巧

So say "goodbye" to flat, washed-out photos and learn how in no time achieve dramatic results and amaze your friends, family and clients.
所以说“再见”,平,照片洗出来,学会在任何时候达到戏剧性的结果和戏弄你的朋友,家人和客户。

Start enjoying your work with the most effective and powerful Photoshop techniques now!
开始享受最有效、最强大的PS图象处理软件技术,你现在的工作!

What are the requirements?
有什么要求?

Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough. If you have very old Photoshop version - Photoshop CS2 you still will be able to work with most of the techniques, apart from the Black & White Tool, since it was introduced in Photoshop CS3
最理想的是PS图象处理软件的CC,免费试用版是绰绰有余。如果你已经很老的版本的PS图象处理软件- PS图象处理软件CS2你仍然能够与大多数的技术工作,除了黑色和白色的工具,因为它是介绍PS图象处理软件CS3

No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
PS图象处理软件没有先验知识是必要的,我会用简单的方法解释所有的技术

We will work with high quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!
我们将与高质量的图像提供作为补充材料,以帮助您移动更快!

------------------------------------- 以上翻译来自互联网,仅供参考!

如果您对发布的教程有任何疑问可加织梦网站务管理群:521847015;
您需要什么的教程或织梦网教程预订QQ群:462875013;

如果有帖子失效或者是115网盘请加织梦网失效帖子举报QQ群:156583568,我们会及时更新最新有效链接或百度网盘;

人物摄影大师班教程 - Photoshop Pro 技术视频教程.rar

42.16 KB, 下载次数: 84, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

人物摄影大师班教程 - Photoshop Pro 技术视频教程

11#
登经幡 发表于 2017-7-5 08:19:26 | 只看该作者
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c2aQMlU
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#