版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Dynamic Bible by Peter Han

I still remember the day walking into the classroom at the beginning of the term with new faces all over, and an instructor I had never met. It was an early morning class when in an instant, everyone’s emotions turned from excitement into sudden anxiety and fear as we were all individually called up to the chalkboard and requested to sketch a given theme on the spot. As I was called to introduce myself then go to draw on the board, he tells me to sketch out a Dragon. So as best I could I sketched out a Asian Dragon from memory, one that I had drawn countless times as a kid. I turn around and the instructor tells me, “I should have given you something harder...”
我仍然记得在学期初走进教室的那一天,所有的新面孔,和一个我从未见过的老师。这是一个清晨上课的时候,在一瞬间,大家的情绪由兴奋转为突然的焦虑和恐惧,我们都单独叫到黑板前,要求画一个给定的主题在现场。当我被称为自我介绍,然后去画在董事会上,他告诉我画出一条龙。因此,我可以从记忆中勾勒出一条亚洲龙,一个我已经画了无数次的孩子。我转过身来,教练告诉我,“我应该给你一些更难的……”

This was Dynamic Sketching, and the instructor was Norm Schureman. From that moment on I followed his instruction and took in all his advice till the day I finished school. I became close to his family and looked up to him not for just what he did as a teacher, but how he lived his life as a person. So fast forward 10 years later, and now I carry on his sketching class and try to pass on the foundation he gave me with the perspective of my own that I infused into his lessons.
这是动态速写,和老师的规范schureman。从那一刻起,我跟着他的指导,并采取了所有的意见,直到我完成学校的一天。我和他的家人很亲密,他不只是为了他作为一个老师做了什么,而是他如何作为一个人来过上自己的生活。这么快的10年后,现在我继续他的素描课,并尝试通过在基础上,他给我的观点,我自己的,我融入他的经验教训。

This book represents the notes and lectures I give in my classes in preparation for thestudents to go out on location to then try to apply in observational drawing. It is unaltered from its original state, and contains all my written thoughts and observations.
这本书的笔记和讲座我给我班的学生在准备去的位置,然后试图用观测图。它是不变的,从它的原始状态,并包含我所有的书面的想法和意见。

These notes are from my perspective and should never be taken as right or wrong. It is just another way of looking at subject matter we all engage in at some point as artists or designers. This information is in no way exclusive or secret. Many designers from all creative industries have applied it into their way of communicating and problem solving visually. However, I will always mention and want to honor where these lessons came from, and that to really take advantage of this information that I am now sharing is not just reading and looking at it, and not also applying it to drawing from observation, but in learning to what Norm would say, “Run with it” Peter Han
这些笔记是从我的角度来看,不应该被视为对或错。这只是另一种看待问题的方式,我们都搞在某一点上,作为艺术家或设计师。这一信息是没有排他性的或秘密的。许多创意产业的设计师将其应用到他们的沟通方式和解决问题的视觉上。然而,我会永远提到,要兑现这些教训来自何处,并真的利用这个信息,我现在分享的不仅仅是阅读和看它,而不是把它应用到从观察,但在学习什么规范会说,“运行它”

--------------------------------------  以上翻译来自互联网,仅供参考!

如果您对发布的教程有任何疑问可加织梦网站务管理群:521847015;
您需要什么的教程或织梦网教程预订QQ群:462875013;

如果有帖子失效或者是115网盘请加织梦网失效帖子举报QQ群:156583568,我们会及时更新最新有效链接或百度网盘

Dynamic Bible by Peter Han.torrent

17.03 KB, 下载次数: 43, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

售价: 3 金钱梦币  [记录]

hzdgdg 发表于 2019-6-30 04:17:13 | 显示全部楼层
这些笔记是从我的角度来看,不应该被视为对或错。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

joeyme 发表于 2016-9-1 12:20:18 | 显示全部楼层