播放时长: -
版权: 本资源来自互联网,涉及版权请联系管理员删除
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Houdini 一个足球建模 Modeling a Soccer Ball 有源文件

现在是时候得到的学徒博客备份和运行。最初开始霍迪尼9到社会,有没有很多教训。有很多有趣的话题讨论,当谈到学习胡迪尼和分享新的想法,这是一个伟大的地方。
It is time to get the Apprentice Blog back up and running. Originally started to introduce Houdini 9 to the community, there have not been very many follow up lessons. There are lots of interesting topics to discuss when it comes to learning Houdini and this is a great place to share new ideas.

在此项目中,你会学习如何塑造一个足球(或者我应该说......足球)。胡迪尼的柏拉图式的固体工具实际上是一个足球拓扑结构,但它看起来更像是一个地牢和龙模具,像一个适当的体育运动器材。要创建一个球是球形建模妥善的凹槽,一对夫妇关闭不同的技术。
In this entry, youwill learn how to model a soccer ball (or should I say...football). Houdini's platonic solid tool actually comes with a soccer ball topology but it looks more like a dungeons and dragons die and less like a proper piece of sportsequipment. To create a ball that is spherical and has the grooves modeled properly, a couple off different techniques are used.

首先,柏拉图式的固体细分,这使得它圆圆的。但是,由于不同的形状的补丁,表面是凹凸不平的,而不是球形。然后甲原始球体一起使用,与射线的表面操作者投射的不均匀拓扑创建一个球形的形状。
First, the platonic solid is subdivided which makes it roundish. But because of the different shapes in the patches, the surface is uneven and not spherical. A primitive sphere is then used along with the ray surface operator to project that uneven topology out to create a spherical shape.

现在,因为柏拉图式的固体细分,原来的补丁,现在由多面。要隔离的补丁来执行聚拉伸,将创建球的槽,从原来的形状的原始数字被分配作为一个原始的属性的模型。模型细分后,座椅贡品保持新的面孔,使其更容易识别的补丁。
Now because the platonic solid was subdivided, the original patches are now made up of many faces. To isolate the patches to perform a poly extrude that will create the ball's grooves, the primitive numbers from the original shape are assigned to the model as a primitive attribute. After the model is subdivided, the seat tributes stay with the new faces making it easier to identify the patches.

为每个SOP nuses此属性隔离的修补程序和潜水的每个节点内,你可以多挤出的修补程序。这个操作,然后关闭补丁适用于所有和你有你的足球形状。的修补程序,然后融合在一起,另一个细分显示了一个漂亮的圆形球。每个SOP里面的参数可以进行调整,以获得您想要的外观。
The for each sop the nuses this attribute to isolate the patches and by diving inside the for each node you can poly extrude out the patch. This operation is then applied to all off the patches and you have your soccer ball shape. The patches are then fused back together and another subdivision shows a nice rounded ball.The parameters inside the for each sop can then be tweaked to get the look you want.

这是一个非常胡迪尼为中心的建模工作,这说明在一个简单的例子,如何可以结合几种不同的技术来得到你需要的形状。在胡迪尼有一个越来越大的兴趣在建模和未来的博客条目将继续寻求在这个重要的主题。
This is a very Houdini-centric modeling exercise which shows in a simple example how several different techniques can be combined to get the shape you need. There is a growing interest in modeling in Houdini and future blog entries will continue to look at this important topic.

附录
它很快就向我指出的,“足球”形状胡迪尼的柏拉图式的固体工具实际上是一个被截断的的菱形triacontahedron而一个真正的足球形状实际上是一个被截断的二十面体或“巴基球”(点击此处了解详情)。因此,我的形象会觉得错了真正的足球迷;-)
Addendum
It was quickly pointed out to me that the "Soccer Ball" shape in Houdini's platonic solid tool is actually a Truncated rhombic triacontahedron while a real soccer ball shape is actually a Truncated icosahedron or "Bucky Ball" (Learn more here). Therefore my image will feel wrong for all the real football fans;-)

要获得真正的足球/足球,你可以申请相同的步骤,以下巴克球的几何形状,而不是柏拉图式的固体,与胡迪尼:
To get a real football/soccer ball, you can apply same steps to the following bucky ball geometry instead of the platonic solid that comes with Houdini:

谢天谢地,胡迪尼的基于节点的工作流程让我插入到现有的网络和整个系统的工程,而无需重新建模步骤巴克球的几何形状。另外提醒一下,为什么胡迪尼的程序方法可以使差异建模。
Thank goodness that Houdini's node-based workflow lets me insert the bucky ball geometry into my existing network and the whole system works without having to redo the modeling steps. Another reminder why Houdini's procedural approach can make a difference for modelers.

杰夫·瓦格纳那儿博客]向我指出的另一件事是值得探讨的领域,用于光布基球的形状后,被细分。与其使用一个球体尝试一个盒子或一个美式橄榄球形状,并看看会发生什么。这里有几个例子。在这种情况下,我增加了细分的巴克球,然后才光检查,以获得更多的详细信息。最关键的是,我是通过修改现有的足球网络能够使这些变化并没有每次都从头开始 - 程序的优势去。
Jeff Wagner [OldSchool Blog] pointed out to me that another thing worth exploring is the sphere that is used to ray the buckyball shape after it is subdivided. Insteadof a sphere try a box or an american football shape and see what happens. Here are a couple examples. In these cases I increased the subdivisions on the bucky ball just before it was rayed out to get more detail. The key is that I was able to make these changes by modifying my existing soccer ball network and didn't have to start from scratch each time - the advantage of going procedural.

houdini 一个足球建模 Modeling a Soccer Ball.txt

2.04 KB, 下载次数: 12, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

61#
paltrow 发表于 2019-10-21 02:43:49 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
yarou 发表于 2019-7-4 09:03:57 | 只看该作者
做的还挺不错的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报