讲解: 英文+无字幕
播放时长: -
版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
简单角色动画教程 - Simple Character Animation

把简单的人物的生活!动画设计的未来在拓展你的设计技能下一个重要步骤。在这个类中,我将向您介绍一个简单的过程,在那里你会学习如何构建和操纵一个简单的人物动画,并分享它为GIF !
Bring simple characters to life! Animation is the future of design and an important next step in expanding your design skill set. In this class, I'll walk you through a simple process where you'll learn to build and rig a simple character for animation and share it as a gif!

这是要打破角色动画,为您的过程。我将介绍简单的人物创作和动画技术,从设计和索具,通过简单的步行周期动画。您将了解形状图层,路径,蒙版,关键帧和关键帧的速度 - 以及如何将它们应用到你的动画。
This Skillshare class is going to break down the process of character animation for you. I will cover simple character creation and animation techniques from design and rigging, through to simple walk cycle animation. You will learn about shape layers, paths, masks, key framing and key frame velocity – and how to apply them to your animations.

您将学会什么
What You'll Learn

设计在Illustrator中。我将引导您通过简单的人物设计,以及如何设计与After Effects的动画的初衷。
建立在After Effects 。我们将采取你的性格从Illustrator ,并将其导入到After Effects中建立你他的动画。
索具在After Effects 。我将向您介绍在After Effects中操纵你的人物进行简单的运动过程。
走路或跑步周期。我们会完成你的行动,让你的角色在移动的场景!
导出您的GIF动画。我会告诉你简单的过程让你的动画共享和在那里!
Design in Illustrator. I'll walk you through simple character design, and how to design with After Effects animation in mind.
Building in After Effects. We will take your character from Illustrator, and import it into After Effects to build your him for animation.
Rigging in After Effects. I'll walk you through the process of rigging your character for simple motion in After Effects.
Walk or run cycle. We'll finalize your action and get your character moving in a scene!
Export your animated GIF. I'll show you the simple process for getting your animation shareable and out there!

你会做什么
What You'll Do

您将设计和创造的动画运行周期有个性!我会告诉你如何导出GIF动画,使您的工作共享。这个过程会给你的工具来接受你所有的设计和插图,以一个新的水平 - 高效,无缝地!
You will design and create a character in an animated run cycle! I will show you how to export your animated GIF to make your work sharable. This process will give you tools to take all of your designs and illustrations to the next level – efficiently and seamlessly!

本课程是在动画中最艰难的方面底漆 - 角色动画。使用After Effects中的优势,创造乐趣的运动的运动图形和动画,我们将打破困难,给你创造很好的动画人物的工具!
This course is a primer in the toughest aspect of animation – character animation. Using the strengths of After Effects to create fun movement for motion graphics and animation, we will break down the difficulty and give you the tools to create great animated characters!

更多?看看我的后续动画类,简单的字符唇形同步,让您的人物交谈!
更多信息
...Hungry for more? Check out my follow-up animation class, Simple Character Lip Sync to make your characters talk!
More Information

学生应能获得和Adobe Illustrator ,Adobe公司的基本知识After Effects和Adobe的Photoshop。免费试用可以在Adobe.com下载。 [试用版本可能不允许最终呈现出口。您将需要授权版本,全面完成课程。
Students should have access to and a basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop. A free trial can be downloaded at Adobe.com. Trial versions may not allow final export of renders. You will need licensed versions to fully complete the course.

115网盘下载地址

SkillShare - Simple Character Animation.txt

1.78 KB, 下载次数: 110, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

简单角色动画教程 - Simple Character Animation

5#
miao11111 发表于 2020-7-11 12:01:44 | 只看该作者
真心不错,找了很久很久
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
fufuAT 发表于 2014-9-11 16:47:37 | 只看该作者
的双方公司的风格上的风格上的风格