下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Photoshop绘画机甲女孩教程 - Making Of 'Mega Girl' in Photoshop
作者:libiao 翻译:织梦网 和 Magicat(CGDream)
使用软件:Photoshop

【粗略草稿】Rough Sketch
各位好。今天和大家分享我的手绘作品。所有的工作都是在PS中完成的。一般我习惯先用深色确定背景。用简单的线条勾勒出轮廓。然后将需要的体现的重点在这个阶段也标注出来。主角是一个机械女孩。基于一辆坦克或装甲车上面。周围环绕着各种机器和电缆。就像洛克人一样。她的一只胳膊已经被改造为一把枪或者一个什么其他的武器。
I did all the painting in Photoshop. At the beginning I started with a rough sketch. I started by setting the background to a deep cool color and painted simple lines to create the overall shape. Then I had the main idea for the final image, which is a robot girl floating in a tank, surrounded by machines. Like Rockman (Mega Man), one of her arms has been modified into a gun or some kind of weapon (Fig.01).

Fig.01

【基本形态】Basic Shapes
接下来我使用大半径的圆形笔刷进行体积绘制。整幅画面的视觉中心就是这个洛克女孩。所以我使用了暖色调作为她的主要颜色。像橙色和黄色是我的首选。在这个阶段不需要太多细节。形态和动作也不需要太准确。
At this stage I used a large round brush to paint the main color of the character. The focal point of the image is the character, so I used strong warm colors like oranges and yellows to draw her. At this early stage there was no need to draw with too much detail; the pose and the position didn't need to be very accurate (Fig.02).

Fig. 02

【灯光】Lighting
这是场景主光源(如图三)。从角色顶部底部以及周围打的是暖光。当然背景中也有冷光,不过整个远远弱于暖光。光源以及角色暖颜色我用较高饱和度以至于光线与阴影很好地搭配。
These are the main light sources in this scene (Fig.03). There's a warm light from the top, bottom and circle around the character. There is also a cool light from the background, which is much weaker than the warm light. Guided by the light source I used highly saturated, warm colors for the character so that the light and shadow worked well together (Fig.04).

Fig.03

Fig.04

【头部】The Head
在这个阶段我要将注意力放在头部。因为我知道这里是最重点的地方。首先我将大致轮廓绘制出来。决定她的长相和五官。然后我调整了面相的角度。就像她正在看着前方的显示屏一样。我还调整了她皮肤的色调。注意脸部会有一个来自显示屏的光源影响。
At this stage I wanted to focus on the face, because I knew this would attract the most attention. First of all, I drew the main shape of the face and then decided to change the angle of the head, to make her look as though she was focusing on the screen above her head. I also changed her skin tone. The new face is pale and lighter than before, as though a computer screen is close to her face.

为了让背景有足够的深度。我利用一下灯光来进行纵深加强。但是在亮度和色相上要明显低于主体周围的灯光。我不用过多主意这些附加的灯光来自于哪。只是为背景添加更多细节而已。
In order to give to background more depth, I added some lighting to it, which, in this instance, needed to be weaker and less saturated than the light source around the character. I didn't think too much about what these exact light sources could be as I knew I could work out these details later on. At this stage, I just drew in a small amount of light detail for the background (Fig.05).

Fig.05

【局部处理】Drawing the Area of Interest
这个阶段就是在添加细节的过程了。先处理脸部和上半身。因为我想要这个部分是画面里最吸引眼光和最细节的地方。
During this stage, I mainly used a very small Round brush to add detail. I concentrated on her face and upper body, as I wanted these aspects to draw the most attention.

她手臂的设计也是需要花心思考虑的部分。我添加了一些凹进去的细小沟壑使其看起来更加复杂和精密。上臂和肩膀部分的材质要和武器部分区分开。所以我决定添加一些人造肌肉的感觉。
From then on, I started to think about the design of her armor. I added several deep lines to divide the armor into more intricate, smaller shapes. I concentrated on her upper arm and chest. I wanted the texture of her upper arm to be different to other parts of the armor and so I decided to make it into an artificial muscle (Fig.06).

Fig.06

有了大轮廓做引导。我开始强化边缘线。并且在武器上添加了冷色调的光线。在她的头盔上我也增加更多的光感。因为这个部位是主体最顶部的位置所以会更亮。要体现更多的科技感。脸部我也进行了清理和细化。眼部添加了高光。
Guided by large shapes, I made the edges sharper and put some cool lights on the armor. This added a very technological look and balanced the color of the whole picture. I didn't take too long making the surface smooth or working on the finer detail.
I then put more detail on the head, especially in her hair, by adding different shades. I drew more lights on her helmet; as it's the highest area of interest, I wanted it to have a greater technological look. I cleaned up her face and added some highlights to her eyes, so she had the expression that she is looking up into the sky (Fig.07).

Fig.07

【环境和细节】Environment and Details
接下来我进行画面的整体调整。包括主角在内。我进行了更多的身体设计和细节的添加。我想要她保持一个人类的头部。但身体确更趋向于武器化。左腿的后部也是开启状态。使用圆滑笔刷添加背景的高光点和机体表面的圆滑度。头部我添加了最终的显示屏。
I then added detail to the whole image. Within the character, I concentrated on the rest of the body design and details. I decide to keep one natural hand, as two canon arms made her seem too much like a weapon. I opened up the back of her left leg to give the impression the machine is doing the repair (Fig.08). I used the default airbrush to add light and higher definition to make the surface of the armor appear smoother (Fig.09). For the head, I finished the screen she's looking at and with that the image was almost complete (Fig.10).

Fig.08

Fig.09

Fig.10

背景的细节方面我还添加了更多的管道和针管零件等。背景的用色都是比较暗淡的。为了确保主体足够亮。机械上面添加高光可以更好的体现金属质感。
To finish I added more details to the background, such as some tiny pipes and stitches to make the whole scene more detailed and realistic. I shaded in some darker colors onto the machines, and made sure the contrast was weaker than that of the character. Because the environment should also be affected by the warm light source in the foreground, I drew some highlights on the machine to make it look more real. Also, because the contrast of the distant machines and objects should be lower than that of the character, I used a large brush and airbrush as there was no need to draw as much definition.

前景也需要更复杂的细节。使得主体更具有说服力。
The foreground and focal point needed to have more intricate details. To make the lighting look consistent and believable was of major importance.

最终再次进行整体调整。去掉不必要的冗赘和填补缺少的细节等。OK以下就是最终效果了。希望各位可以喜欢!!
At last, I looked at the image as a whole and cleaned up any loose ends and missing details (Fig.11).

本地下载(Download):[/color
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
144#
jiaoweibo 发表于 2018-5-24 21:59:04 | 只看该作者
逼真的美女角色数字绘画高级教程
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

143#
倚窗听雨| 发表于 2017-12-15 11:41:21 | 只看该作者
thanks for share
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报