源文件: 不包含
播放时长: -
等级: 中级
版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
CGCookie - PS 和 AE 制作一个人物动画教程 - Creating an Animated Character Splash Scre | 652.9MB

大家好,并在Photoshop中创建一个动画人物闪屏和After Effects ,欢迎公民课程。在这个过程中添冯Rueden酒店和丹尼尔·戈斯林的步骤创建一个动画闪屏从最初的草图到最终渲染中尘土微粒的加入。
Hello everyone and welcome to this Citizen Course on creating an animated character splash screen in Photoshop and After Effects. In this course Tim Von Rueden and Daniel Goslin take you through the steps on creating a animated splash screen from the initial sketches to adding in dust particles in the final render.

这一直是一个新的和-N-未来的趋势,在最近很多比赛录像,特别是在登录屏幕。作为一个LOL玩家自己,我一直想创造一个我自己和丹确认后,我想告诉你们如何去创造你自己的屏幕以及!由于本课程专注于创造的概念侧设立一个闪屏,字符,用于如何充分借鉴她有一个完整的6部分组成的系列,可以在这里找到:红色性格系列。
This has been a new and up-n-coming trend seen in a lot of video games lately, especially during the login screens. Being a LoL player myself, I’ve been wanting to create one of my own and after confirming with Dan, I wanted to show you guys how to go about creating your very own screens as well! Since this course is focused on the creation of setting up a splash screen on the concept side, the character that is used has a full 6 part series on how to fully draw her and can be found here: Red Character Series.

作为一个公民的成员,你获得完整的流媒体,当然也包括所有项目文件和每个单独的视频下载能力。为了使这个系列更容易,你现在选择要么流或下载任何视频。要流的视频,只需点击缩略图上的那部分,它会自动加载页面顶部。
As a Citizen member you get access to the complete streaming course, including all project files and the ability to download each individual video. To make this series more accessible you now choose to either stream or download any of the videos. To stream the videos, simply click on the thumbnail for that portion and it will automatically load at the top of the page.

在这个过程中的资源包括以下内容:最终决定。 PSD所有指定的层,设计草图。 PSD和课程After Effects的文件。公民也可以下载各部分的高清视频。
The resources in this course include the following: The final .PSD with all the named layers, the Sketches .PSD, and the Course After Effects file. Citizen members can also download each part’s HD video.

在这个过程中您将学到什么
在上半年的这门课程,我会带你通过创建一个Photoshop文件准备的动画在After Effects中。这将包括解释性格和环境被用于本课程,以及如何对待你正常工作,将创建不同的层。当创建了这一幕,总是想着你想要的动画,你应该如何彼此分离层。
What you’ll learn in this course
During the first half of this course, I will take you through creating a Photoshop file ready for animating in After Effects. This will include explaining both the character and environment being used for this course and how to treat the different layers you will be created to work properly. When creating this scene, always be thinking about what you want animated and how you should be separating the layers from each other.

从那里,我将手的Photoshop文件正确命名的所有图层丹。然后,他将介绍使用After Effects ,然后开始浏览网页整合字符如呼吸运动,眨眼等,然后对性格的影响,如工作在不同的角度飘逸的长发,抱着盒子。字符完成后,那么他需要看看添加不同的背景元素,如落叶,发光灯,雾,尘埃粒子。
From there, I will hand the Photoshop file with all the layers properly named over to Dan. He will then give an introduction to using After Effects and then get started on integrating Character motions such as breathing, blinking etc. and then work towards the effects of the character like flowing hair and holding the box at different angles. After the character is finished, then he takes a look at adding different background elements like the leaves falling, glowing lights, fog, and dust particles.

更多图片 小图 大图
组图打开中,请稍候......

CGCookie - Creating an Animated Character Splash Screen.txt

1.83 KB, 下载次数: 596, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

PS 和 AE 制作一个人物动画教程 - Creating an Animated Character Splash Scre

287#
vanzr 发表于 2023-10-5 00:01:38 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主分享~~~~~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

286#
tuanweijei 发表于 2019-2-19 10:18:11 | 只看该作者