软件: Illustrator 
讲解: 英文+无字幕
播放时长: -
版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Illustrator字体形状设计教程 - Type Design - Introduction to Effects in Illustrator - Skillshare

Illustrator型效果有助于标志设计者通过各种简单的步骤实现动态的字体处理。这些治疗方法可以站在为自己的徽标或适合各地的插图或标记,以使一个完整的标识类型。我教的这个类的工具将给予设计者的技术,这将帮助他们的风格类型在设计标志时所经常使用的方法的数组。虽然我相信所有级别的设计师会拿一些有用的技巧,这些概念将成为特别的人谁就会认为自己一般不熟悉Illustrator或类型的帮助。
Illustrator type effects help logo designers achieve dynamic typographic treatments through a variety of simple steps. These treatments can stand as logotypes on their own or as type that fits around an illustration or mark to make a complete logo. The tools I teach in this class will give designers an array of techniques that will help them style type in ways that are often used when designing logos. While I believe designers of all levels will pick up some helpful tips, these concepts will especially be helpful for people who would consider themselves unfamiliar with Illustrator or type in general.

您将学会什么
What You'll Learn

在本课程中,您将学习如何使用Adobe Illustrator的类型将影响到他们的潜力,同时致力于自己的项目。随着屏幕捕获的视频,因为我带领您操作使用型形状,路径和效果的过程中遵循。我们将讨论:
In this class you will learn how to use Adobe Illustrator type effects to their potential while working on a project of your own. Follow along with the screen captured videos as I walk you through the process of manipulating type using shapes, paths, and effects. We'll cover:
研究和素描类型的影响。如何找到扭曲型的成功例子,并勾勒出与插画工作前的初始概念。
使用基本形状。如何操纵型周围的形状,例如圆形,三角形和菱形。
使用Illustrator中的影响。如何使用Illustrator中的工具集“的影响, ”从自由扭曲电弧剪切和之间的一切。
在完成最终设计。如何在亮部,阴影和纹理添加到您的类型的设计,并在完成时输出正常。
Researching and Sketching Type Effects. How to find successful examples of distorted type and sketch out initial concepts before working with Illustrator.
Using Basic Shapes. How to manipulate type around shapes such as circles, triangles, and diamonds.
Utilizing Illustrator Effects. How to use the toolset of Illustrator "effects," from free distort to arc to shear and everything in between.
Finalizing Your Design. How to add highlights, shadows, and texture to your type designs, and outputting properly when finished.

你会做什么
What You'll Make

在这个类中,你会想出的类型治疗方法,可以为自己的徽标设计或您的客户基础阿森纳( 3-5) 。与我为“原生儿子”如下图所示的工作,这些治疗可以促进一个身份包装为品牌的各种应用。
In this class you will come up with an arsenal (3-5) of type treatments that can provide the foundation for logo designs of your own or your clients. Similar to my work for "Native Sons" shown below, these treatments can contribute to an identity package for various applications of the brand.

我在这篇类的技术是身份的设计工作,我做的对各种行业,如北院供应公司和土生子Alehouse的客户,每天的基础。我想帮助学生熟悉使用类型在Illustrator中让你也能达到效果真棒你的个人项目或业务。
The techniques I cover in this class are the foundation of the identity design work that I do on a daily basis for clients in a variety of industries, like North Yard Supply Co. and Native Son Alehouse. I want to help students get familiar with using type in Illustrator so you too can achieve awesome results for your personal projects or businesses.

115网盘下载地址

Type Design Introduction to Effects in Illustrator.txt

1.8 KB, 下载次数: 44, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

Illustrator字体形状设计教程 - Type Design - Introduction to Effects

2#
phuc_hung6688 发表于 2014-11-6 10:08:48 | 只看该作者
âfasf
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精彩图文