播放时长: -
版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
学习构建2:用HTML5创建一个RPG
Learn Construct 2:Creating an RPG in HTML5 -Udemy

Jumpstart your RPG today! Learn how to fuel your own creativity by understanding these core principles. C2 will amaze!
今天开始你的RPG!学习如何通过理解这些核心原则来激发你的创造力。C2将惊奇!
What is the course about?
课程是什么?
This course is about learning the core principles of making an RPG game with Construct 2. Making an RPG is broad but with these lectures you will find it is easier than you think. The disclaimer I have is this: Come into this course with a plan. If you want to just learn the principles that is absolutely fine. By the end you will have a completed RPG engine. But, if you want to make your own RPG then plan out your game. Use these principles and ideas and expand on them and this course will be worth twice what you paid!
这当然是学习制作一个RPG游戏构建2个核心原则。制作一个RPG是广泛的但这些讲座,你会发现它比你想象的容易。我所拥有的免责声明是:在这个过程中,有一个计划。如果你想学习的原则是绝对好的。年底,你将有一个完整的RPG引擎。但是,如果你想让你自己的RPG然后计划你的游戏。运用这些原则和思想,并在他们身上展开,这个课程将是你所付出的价值的两倍!
What material is included?
包括哪些材料?
In the beginning of the course you have access to all of the assets used (art, animations) so you can make the same game along with me. In the download you will find the .capx we create at the end of the lecture! Note: There is no sound because I wanted this to just focus on the principles of the game.
在课程开始时,你可以使用所有的资产(艺术,动画),这样你可以和我一起做同一个游戏。在下载你会发现。cAPX我们创造在讲座结束!注:没有声音,因为我想这只是专注于游戏的原则。

Udemy – Learn Construct 2 -- Creating an RPG in HTML5.zip

777 Bytes, 下载次数: 16, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

Udemy – Learn Construct 2:Creating an RPG in HTML5

5#
dulongren 发表于 2021-9-29 09:59:50 | 只看该作者
感谢分享,感谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
wu82 发表于 2015-8-25 19:20:14 | 只看该作者
感谢分享,感谢分享
回复 支持 反对