下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
构建跨平台和构建HTML5游戏 2 - 第一部分
Build Cross-Platform HTML5 Games With Construct 2 - Part One

Course Description
课程描述

Build two games that can be used on iOS, Android, Windows Phone and more with no prior programming or development experience.
建立了两个游戏,可用于iOS,Android,Windows Phone,更没有事先规划或开发经验。

Links to all assets and project files are included so you can follow along.
链接到所有的资产和项目文件都包括在内,以便您可以遵循。

This is the first part of a two-part course. The courses can be watched in any order, and you can watch this part without needing to watch the first.
这是一个由两部分组成第一部分课程。课程可以在任何顺序观看,你可以观看这部分,而不需要观看第一。

----

GAME ONE: JETPACK RUSH
游戏一:Jetpack的高峰

In this section you will learn how to create a professional HTML5 arcade game from scratch, step-by-step using Construct 2. Construct 2 is a great game engine which allows for rapid development using its powerful event sheet system. This course was created by George Femic, the founder of GGames.
在这一节中你将学习如何从头开始创建一个专业的HTML5游戏,一步一步的使用构造2。构建2是一个伟大的游戏引擎,它允许使用它强大的事件系统的快速发展。本课程是由乔治铁镁质的创造,ggames创始人。

I have been developing video games for more than 9 years and I have mostly worked on Flash, mobile and HTML5 games.
我已经发展了9多年的视频游戏和我都曾在Flash,HTML5的移动和游戏。

I am an experienced programmer and designer and I am highly proficient in Actionscript 3.0, C# and Unity, Construct 2, Object Oriented Programming, math and testing.
我是一个有经验的程序员和设计师,我精通ActionScript 3,C #团结,建设2,面向对象编程,数学测试。

I started working as a programmer intern in a local game development company and I now work as a freelancer and under the name GGames.
我开始在当地的一家游戏开发公司的程序员实习生和我现在的工作作为一个自由职业者的名字ggames下。

GAME TWO: CANDY CATCH
游戏2:糖果捉

In this section, we will create a commercial quality HTML5 games from scratch, using Construct 2. Construct 2 is a great engine used for rapid development. It features a powerful event sheet system,which allows for detailed logic control.
在本节中,我们将从头开始创建一个商业品质的HTML5游戏,使用构造2。建设2是一个伟大的发动机,用于快速发展。它具有一个功能强大的事件系统,它允许详细的逻辑控制。

Throughout this course, we will cover several topics, such as managing assets and animations, logic flow and control, variables and constants, mathematical functions, timers, arrays, functions and more.
在本课程中,我们将涉及多个主题,如管理资产和动画,逻辑流和控制,变量和常量,数学函数,计时器,数组,函数和更多。

Using all of these things, you will learn how to create a fully functional game, which will have several game mechanics, desktop and mobile controls, procedural object generation, programmed visual effects, achievements and menus.
使用所有这些东西,你将学习如何创建一个功能齐全的游戏,它将有几个游戏机制,桌面和移动控制,程序对象生成,程序化的视觉效果,成就和菜单。

The game will be cross-platform, compatible with both desktop and mobile devices.
游戏将是跨平台,兼容桌面和移动设备。

Build Cross-Platform HTML5 Games With Construct 2 - Part One.torrent

38.36 KB, 下载次数: 6, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

构建跨平台和构建HTML5游戏

2#
602597985 发表于 2016-6-12 14:17:25 | 只看该作者
好东西!多谢版主
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

精彩图文