讲解: 英文+无字幕
播放时长: -
版权: 本资源来自互联网,仅供学习交流
下载链接: -

马上注册CG织梦网,结交更多CG好友,下载更多CG素材,让你轻松学习。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Lightroom和Photoshop汽车图像处理编辑工作流程 - Editing Workflow in Lightroom & Photoshop

汽车即将把你的相机和你的头脑出自动模式来获得更多的控制权拍摄的照片。生产沟汽车后:开始拍摄在手动,反馈建议我做一个工作流过程。这是许多工作流程的课程中首先浮现。
Ditch Auto is about taking your camera and your mind out of Automatic mode to gain more control over the photos you take. After producing Ditch Auto: Start Shooting In Manual, feedback suggested that I do a workflow course. This is the first of many workflow courses to come.

尽管我们尽了最大努力,但并非所有的我们的照片会变成金色的权利相机。它往往是,我们必须通过Lightroom和Photoshop中甚至跑一张照片给它看起来我们正在寻找,当我们拿着照片摆在首位的。我们的编辑将在本课程中的照片是我的好朋友的斯巴鲁翼豹STI的照片。这款车是不错,但对于这张照片的照明情况并非如此。太阳几乎消失了,我不得不伸出我的相机只是为了让拍摄。其结果,不是照片我感到非常自豪,但我知道有潜力,如果我只是花了一些时间就可以了。
Despite our best efforts, not all of our photos will turn out golden right from the camera. It is often that we have to run a photo through Lightroom and even Photoshop to give it that look we were looking for when we took the photo in the first place. The photo we will be editing in this course is a photo of my good friend's Subaru Impreza STI. The car is nice, but the lighting situation for this photo was not. The sun was almost gone and I had to stretch my camera just to get the shot. The result, was not a photo I was very proud of but I knew had potential if I just spent some time on it.

在这个过程中我拍一张照片,并在Adobe的Lightroom和Adobe Photoshop完全编辑。您将了解我的完整工作流程,使图像起死回生。
In this course I take a photo and edit it completely in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop. You will learn my complete workflow for bringing an image back to life.

In this course I cover:

Importing of images into Adobe Lightroom
Image Adjustment Settings in Lightroom
Repair of Underexposed and Noisy Images
How to bring back detail in the image
Opening a photo in Photoshop from Lightroom
Editing and Cleanup in Photoshop
Sky Replacement
Returning to Lightroom to Color Correct
Watermarking
Image Export

You will need Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to follow along with this course. Thankfully, you can now get both of these applications through Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $9.99 per month. The benefit of Adobe's Creative Cloud is that you never have to pay full price for Adobe software and you get all of the updates and upgrades for free. I like their new subscription model because it allows me to have the latest software without having to drop at least $1,000 each year.

My goal is to help you become a solid Lightroom and Photoshop user and editor so you can get the most detail and definition out of your photos.

This course is for you or someone you know who struggles with Lightroom and/or Photoshop. If you have ever taken a photo that just didn't pop but you knew had potential, this course is for you.

115网盘下载地址(Download):

Editing Workflow in Lightroom & Photoshop - 115.txt

1.78 KB, 下载次数: 161, 下载积分: 梦币 -1 金钱

售价: 2 金钱梦币  [记录]

Lightroom和Photoshop编辑工作流程 - Editing Workflow in Lightroom & Photoshop

3#
yasu 发表于 2014-2-27 14:02:19 | 只看该作者
have not use lightroom before maybe should setup in my machine
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
o吉o 发表于 2014-2-27 14:10:37 | 只看该作者